Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dreams

Have trying night of dreams featuring the Vice-Boss, at one point having to tell her (I am once again her assistant) that I can't turn in an expense report for sailboat rental. Why not? she asks. Shouldn't we at least try? When get to work, call to tell her about. She gasps--she hasn't turned in an expense report for it yet, but the Vice-Boss did just take off for a sail on a friend's boat in the Mediterranean. Feel extremely satisfied and admit to the Contessa that have always felt self a little bit psychic. The Contessa has hysterics at other end of phone. Fit lasts so long that seriously consider hanging up. She finally collects herself enough to say that she was kidding about the boat, but that she would like to test me on my psychic abilities. With quiet dignity, tell her that I don't want to play games. She asks, What color shirt am I wearing? Blue, I say, and it's not a shirt, it's a dress. The Contessa says that the hairs on the back of her neck are standing up and that I must have seen her on the street before. Don't wish to be caught up in Joke again, so say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home