Wednesday, June 13, 2007

eBay

Yesterday, console self by fixing attention on eBay. Lose out on Ib-Kofod Larsen chair, flame Le Creuset saucepan, large peppermill, and (thankfully) pea green Heywood-Wakefield lounge chair, but win pair of Dux danish modern chairs, sleek and low, and perfect for our living room. (Will not be sad to see the last of hideously slipcovered wing chair found on the street 5 years ago.) Dave less certain. He doesn't think that the chairs will fit. I assure him they will. He says We'll have to Wait and See. At this, become undone. There is a very trying period of about 20 minutes during which snuffle and Dave tries to comfort me and Jenny licks my hand, but I am very unhappy nevertheless. Afterward, though, Dave says he's sure we can find room for the chairs and that I am a very good shopper. This complement (?) strangely makes me feel all better. Later on, when am lying in bed trying to go to sleep, have long thought process about moods--how they change so quickly and how one should remember that this is true but one never does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home