Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Meetings

Have been in what feels like 3 month succession of meetings. When return to office from most recent meeting, hear self telling Oliver that my brain is mashy. Think, but am not positive, that was trying to say that brain was mush. Not sure if this is much better, or better at all--am trying to figure out if it is better, yes it is, no it isn't, boy I'd like some chocolate! etc. when perceive that Olive is smiling at me unblinkingly, and in fact, hasn't blinked in a long time. Say, Did I miss something? He says, I just said that the Contessa and I are going on a date. Go into office and Call the Contessa, who does not answer. Neither does she answer her cell phone. Send text: ???! She writes back: I'm desperate, don't judge. Contrary to her instructions, Do judge very severely. Am very certain, and yet also afraid, that will be forced to hear the details. Perhaps from two sides. Brain mashy.

1 Comments:

Blogger G said...

Please share them here.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home