Monday, June 04, 2007

Showdown

Oliver--don't know why--decides to play joke on Susan. While I am in a meeting, he lets himself into my office and, calls her, 3 times, pretending to be Head of Security for the school. He says that there has been a rash of purse burglaries in the school. Could she please check to see if she has her purse. She does not have her purse. She does not have her purse because Oliver took it with him into my office. Susan files a report over the phone. The second time Oliver says that a purse, minus the wallet, was found in a trash can. Could she identify the purse over the phone? She does so. There is a pause and then Oliver tells her, I'm sorry ma'am, I guess we found somebody else's purse. The third time he calls, he tells her that her purse has been found--identified by her earlier description--but that there were also Marijuana cigarettes found in it. Susan says, those aren't mine, I don't even smoke pot. Tell it to the judge, lady, at which Susan finally becomes suspicious. I arrive on the scene as Susan is yelling at Oliver and clutching pen in violent manner. Story is related to me by both parties. Susan very red in the face while she tells her part and Oliver seems to be attempting to be attempting to keep a straight face, but can't. Feel that he should know that the periodic fits of snorting a wheezing are not helping his case. Subject of union representative recrudesces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home