Friday, August 17, 2007

Secrets

Do not know if anybody else has had a chance to check out the Real Estalker yet(after this last note promise never to mention site again and to keep brand new obsession in private box with all of others), yesterday Your Mama said that she'd be on VH1. Sit through 20 minutes of insipid show about extremely large and expensive houses (i.e. house modeled on Versaille, with (naturally) a Hall of Mirrors--actually a theme among the tackiest of the large houses--do these people not know what happened to the former owners of the real Versailles? Am sure that tempt fate in many ways, but would not like to have the specter of the guillotine at play too.) When the Real Estalker is finally revealed, see that she is a Man. Am shocked. Dave turns to me and says, You couldn't tell from the writing that she was a big queen? To my ear his voice is dripping with scorn, which do not care for at all. Tell him I feel betrayed and confused--I had a clear picture of a woman in my head. He says, You make things up on your blog all the time. I ask, Like what? Dave replies, Like your name. I don't even feel that this is a real answer. Of course I don't use my own name. Ask, What else have I made up? He lists several examples. Reply frostily that it is all emotionally truthful, and walk out of room feeling dignified, artistic, and hurt at Dave's tone with me. Jenny and I rendezvous in the kitchen where we both have secret treats--me 3 chocolate chocolate chip cookies from the stash brought from grandmother's house, and Jenny, 2 Newman's Own Organic Dog treats (cheese flavor--do not recommend taking even a small nibble Just to See what they taste like, even if extremely tempted--will leave it at that). When go back into living room, it dawns on me that Dave is unaware that Jenny and I have been eating fun things without him and that he isn't mad at me at all. I have made up the whole trouble just because my feelings got hurt. (Note: try to remember this for future--will save lots of wear and tear.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home