Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Office Supplies

Experience very tiring conversation with Libby concerning staplers. She insists that I choose a new stapler. Tell her that I like my old one fine. She says, yes, but now there are much nicer models. Ergonimic. Also I ought to order a desk set. She holds up mug from Key West as evidence against keeping the old. Snatch back mug and tell her that mug was present from the Contessa. She is undeterred. I must at least order a stapler. She opens office supply book to page of staplers. Tell her I am shocked and appalled that there are so many options. She says in impatient tone, There are three more pages. Don't be so tree hugger. Tell her I want the purple (loathe purple) stapler. She says it Isn't appropriate. As see that there is a quick way and a slow way to do this, ask her which she recommends. Am to expect a black plastic stapler with gray rubber hand-rest tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lehet said...

It's so nice she gave you a choice...LOL!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home