Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Average Joe

The contessa went to Morning Sun Salute yoga class, wrote two poems after that, and even brought her lunch. Is cleaning her desk and making exclamations of delight. Takes many trips to the recycling bin. Own desk very tidy from yesterday's exertions and wish to have conversation, not do work. As opening gambit, recall what the Average Joe said to the woman (don't know the names of people, just flipping through the channels, not up on the competition, nor care to be): Man says in very sinceren tone, I think you are the same caliber as a Jessica Simpson. The woman on the show very touched by this endearment. Say to the the Contessa, You are the same caliber as a jessica simpson. The Contessa Very upset (think this is the proper reaction). Stops her filing, You think I'm trampy? Tears in eyes. Feel bad about this. Explain the circumstances. She sits down. Oh, because I've been feeling a little trampy. Ask what she means. Explains that Justin the Producer very appealing, perhaps even Hot, and Smart and Sweet, but has some specific sexual tastes. Say, I know about the Spanking. Well, she says. That's only the beginning. Am fascinated and repelled. Wait for Contessa to continue. She changes the subject. Am relieved, sort of. He's going to be my date to the wedding. Really? What is happening to the dress? I'm going to pick it up tomorrow, she says, grimly, thanks for reminding me. Oh, I forgot to tell you, Justin said he saw your tape and that he liked it. He thought you had a tough look. (Must have been the Eye.) Imagination books me a first class flight to L.A. Am met by car service and whisked to set where bag of cash awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home